Click on a career listing below to view more details.
Client Relations Assistant
- Do you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills?
- Do you take a proactive approach to problem solving?
- Are you highly organized and detail-oriented?
- Do you value interpersonal relationships?
- Are you a people person?
- If you answered yes to any or all of the above, you may be just the candidate we are looking for!
A Client Relations Assistant should be able to:
- Enhance relationships & build trust between agency, clients & vendors
- Organize, execute & manage multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously
- Set & exceed client expectations
- Improve client retention & loyalty
- Communicate professionally across multiple platforms
- Assist marketing coaches & client liaisons
- Deliver outstanding, personalized customer service
- Maintain calendar of client communications for the year
- Track projects & campaigns for ROI
Education & Requirements
- High school diploma
- Associate’s degree in Arts or Business preferred
- Five years’ experience in customer service
- Background in dental industry is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Gmail & calendar management
- Fast & accurate typing skills
- TimeTrade appointment scheduling
We are a full-service marketing agency in the beautiful island town of Anacortes, Washington, seeking a friendly Client Relations Assistant to join our growing team. One of America’s fastest growing companies, we need your help in continuously meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations. We work in a fun, creative and collaborative team environment that allows for both personal and professional growth.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please contact us right away. We look forward to hearing from you!