Click on a career listing below to view more details.
Client Relations Assistant
- Do you have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills?
- Do you take a proactive approach to problem solving?
- Are you highly organized and detail-oriented?
- Do you value interpersonal relationships?
- Are you a people person?
- If you answered yes to any or all of the above, you may be just the candidate we are looking for!
A Client Relations Assistant should be able to:
- Enhance relationships & build trust between agency, clients & vendors
- Organize, execute & manage multiple projects for multiple clients simultaneously
- Set & exceed client expectations
- Improve client retention & loyalty
- Communicate professionally across multiple platforms
- Assist marketing coaches & client liaisons
- Deliver outstanding, personalized customer service
- Maintain calendar of client communications for the year
- Track projects & campaigns for ROI
Education & Requirements
- High school diploma
- Associate’s degree in Arts or Business preferred
- Five years’ experience in customer service
- Background in dental industry is a plus
- Microsoft Office
- Gmail & calendar management
- Fast & accurate typing skills
- TimeTrade appointment scheduling
We are a full-service marketing agency in the beautiful island town of Anacortes, Washington, seeking a friendly Client Relations Assistant to join our growing team. One of America’s fastest growing companies, we need your help in continuously meeting and exceeding our client’s expectations. We work in a fun, creative and collaborative team environment that allows for both personal and professional growth.
If this sounds like a perfect fit, please contact us right away. We look forward to hearing from you!
Part Time Graphic Designer
Are you excited to grow your graphic design skills? Are you eager to exercise your artistic muscles?
Does designing the following materials entice you?
- direct mail
- web sites (design only, not development)
- counter displays
We are looking for a passionate, self-starting graphic designer with a great team collaboration attitude.
This position is available at our beautiful office in Anacortes, Washington. You will work in an open office environment with like minded creative individuals for an award-winning marketing agency.
This role serves clients nationwide and the following skills are essential:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite Software
- Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint and Office
- Understand how to design based around demographic data
- Seamlessly follow established brand guidelines to ensure multiple marketing initiatives meet visual brand expectations
If this position interests you please email your resume along with sample design work.
Compensation: $15-$17 an hour DOE
Employment Type: part-time
Online Digital Marketer
Are you looking to use your skills to help grow online marketing campaigns? Do you crave an environment where you can grow and learn alongside other marketing professionals in a fun and dynamic space?
You might be just the person we are looking for.
The Ideal Candidate
In this role, you would be responsible for creating, executing, and managing Pay Per Click campaigns for multiple clients at a time through Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
The ideal candidate should have varying skill sets including data analysis, technical savvy, and creative problem solving to develop innovative digital marketing strategies for clients across the country. Candidates should have an unparalleled attention to detail and critical thinking while remaining flexible and efficient. Should be able to work well both individually and as part of a growing team.
- Establish & execute multi-level PPC campaigns
- Manage client campaign budgets
- Set strategic demographic targeting
- Recommend appropriate strategy
- Manage campaign structure, keyword research & bidding
- Work with design & copy teams to create high-converting landing pages
- Implement A/B split testing
- Optimize click-through and conversion rates
- Report data, trends and results
- SEO Experience
- Facebook & AdWords experience
- Google AdWords Certification
- Analytics experience
Training will be required if “Preferred Skills” are not met. AdWords Certification will be required upon employment.
We are a boutique marketing agency located in the beautiful historic downtown of Anacortes, WA. We provide unmatched service and results for our clients across the nation. We practice doing good while doing good. Our team of brilliant creatives makes our office a fun and rewarding place we enjoy coming to every day. This is a one-of-a-kind team and a one-of-a-kind opportunity.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please reply with your resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!
Compensation: Depending on Experience
Employment Type: full-time
FREE MARKETING ASSESSMENT
PDA | Marketing Group has been providing quality marketing services, coaches and team training since 2004. We know the dental industry, we know marketing, and we know how to grow your practice today.